Gestational SurrogatesInfo and Qualifications
Giving the gift of life is the most amazing gift someone could give. By becoming a Gestational Surrogate you are giving couples hope that miracles do happen.
Gestational Surrogacy is the most common form of Surrogacy entered in Canada. This method of surrogacy allows woman such as you self to help a couple become parents without the child having a biological connection to you.
Medical screening both mentally and physically needs to be completed and passed in order to become a surrogate.
Ontario Surrogacy Online wants you the Surrogate to feel comfortable with your journey as a whole. Surrogates who sign up with our program you are not just a profile you are part of our family.
Whether you are searching for information, ready to begin your journey or returning for another journey we are happy to speak with you and answer any questions you may have. If you meet the criteria and you would like to fill out an application please do so, or for more information please contact us.
- Must be 21 – 40 years old
- Have at least one child of her own
- Does not smoke
- Does not do any recreational drugs
- Does not abuse alcohol
- Enjoys being pregnant
- Physically and Emotionally healthy
- No history of major complications during previous pregnancies.
- Compassionate, trustworthy, thoughtful of others, over all positive caring person.
- Possess the knowledge and understanding that the child(ren) you would be carrying as a result of a Surrogacy Agreement are to be handed to the Intended Parents at Birth.
- Understanding of Surrogacy and want to enter into a journey for the right reasons.
- Life style that would provide a healthy pregnancy.